Subject: Re: Erro CC system.c

Re: Erro CC system.c

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:45:51 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, André Moura wrote:

> I compiled the source of rockbox following:
> And README, but a error occurred in the file system.c, See:
> andre_at_debian-casa:~/rock/rockbox/firmware/build$ make
> CC backlight.c

> system.c:651: error: 'TRAPA59' aliased to undefined symbol 'UIE59'

1. Consider the rockbox-dev mailing list instead for development related stuff

2. For what target are you building?

3. An up-to-date svn source tree is this?

4. having "build" as a subdir to "firmware" is unusual, most of us create it
    one level "up" (although I doubt that's the actual reason for this

5. I take it you run this on a Debian Linux system?

  Daniel Stenberg -- --