Subject: still having trouble building voices with cygwin

still having trouble building voices with cygwin

From: kim <>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:26:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,
  I have editted the nano profile and am still not able to build a voice successfully with cygwin for any target which uses speex. I am using windows xp, and if there is anything I am doing wrong (I followed Sean's tutorial, which always worked before) then I'd really like to know. Regardless, of that, how can I make files that are more than 6Kb? My skype info is star_jasmine, and msn info is this email address, if anyone would be kind enough to help via those means, or this list.