Subject: Re: Voice files (.talk) generated using linux?

Re: Voice files (.talk) generated using linux?

From: Dominik Riebeling <>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:11:44 +0100

On Feb 7, 2008 9:20 AM, pondlife <> wrote:
> I'd like a new binary too - still not worked out how to build a Windows
> binary from Cygwin...

I just created a new windows binary of current svn:

(and I guess building from cygwin would be rather hard ... building
using MinGW is quite easy, as the MinGW-enabled download of Qt can
install everything you need. But that would install an additional
compiler ...)

> Time for the next release maybe?

I agree that it's about time for a new release of rbutil.

 - Dominik