Subject: H10-20GB (John Fioravanti)

H10-20GB (John Fioravanti)

From: Estrada, Aaron <Aaron.Estrada_at_aiminvestments.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:42:36 -0600

I am happy with my H10 GB. Many EBay sellers carry the unit, as it was
undervalued compared to iPod at debut time. Actually, without rockbox it
just isn't a very good unit.

I paid $80 for mine with the full charging kit and sync cable. I later
order an OEM sync cable from EBay that has served me well for a year.
The port for this unit is mature, and the tuner works now, which is
nice. I'd suggest you get some earphones for it, as the originals are
lousy.

If you get one used, verify that the battery holds charge, that the
jacks connect firmly and that the disc drive passes a scan/error check.
Otherwise, I'd be suspicious of the seller.

Last note, it is thicker than an iPod, which puts some people off, but
can make a difference is pocket space is important to you.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.