Subject: Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 14:22:18 -0700

Hi Dominick you wrote:
New Win
Binary at:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uhcn/rockbox/rbutil/rbutilqt-v1.0.4pre.zip
)
***I hit this link and got no page or download. Not sure why? Could be a
security tweek on my box but could you double check the link?

Thanks...rocker

The Console Interface has come a good way.

It can now do:
- All Configurations
- Install Bootloader
- Install Rockbox
- Install Fonts
- Install Doom files
- Install Voicefile
- Create Voicefile
- Create Talkfiles

Whats missing is:
- Theme installation
- Uninstallation
- Testing
- Bugfixing
- Improvments
- Your comments :-)

So i want you to try it out, and tell me what do you think.
Any improvments needed in the menus ? the Navigation ?
or did you find a Bug or something strange ?
Tell me ! Or make a Bugtracker entry..

I am interested in every comment. so dont hide :-)

You can find a windows binary of this at:
http://www.b23.org/~domonoky/rbutilcli.exe

There is also a patch on the Tracker for this (FS#8571) for those who
want to peak at the code, or build it itself.

greetings,
Dominik Wenger