Subject: Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:43:00 +0100

On Feb 9, 2008 10:22 PM, Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca> wrote:
> ***I hit this link and got no page or download. Not sure why? Could be a
> security tweek on my box but could you double check the link?

The link is fine. But it's most likely not what you want as that is
the link to the latest svn build. The CLI build was linked later in
Dominik's mail.

Btw, I would really appreciate it if you would follow our posting
guidelines and not fullquote and top-post. And I guess quite a lot of
others would appreciate that too.

 - Dominik