Subject: File browser question with Sansa E280

File browser question with Sansa E280

From: Erin M. Chaves <>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 18:39:13 -0500

Hi all!

I bought a Sansa E280, and fortunately it's the right version. thank you all for your feedback. So far, I really like the player, too!
I'm using the latest build of Rockbox from 9 Feb. My question is, when I go to settings/file view and change it to only show music, my 'music' folder disappears. I have to set file view to show all files in order to see music. Is this a bug with Rockbox or something weird with this particular player? It's really not a big deal. I just don't really like it, because I'm using file and folder talk clips, so Rockbox displays all of those things.

I hope this hasn't been discussed before, and I missed it.