Subject: rbuilt

rbuilt

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:55:03 -0800 (PST)

HI I'm not sure if I'm doing or not doing something, but when I create voices for a sansa e200, the voice files are cut off near the ends of words, even when the wavtrim is adjusted. Also, the prompts for battery level for example, are switched around, so it says buffer size instead. Not sure why I'm geting these results. I love the efficiency of this tool, and look forward to using it, when I find out what I've done.

  Thanks,
  Kim