Subject: RE: Corruption of Directories On iPod w/Rockbox

RE: Corruption of Directories On iPod w/Rockbox

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:52:23 -0000

| Well, there is always a chance that Rockbox contains a bug that might
| corrupt the filesystem, but I really can't tell in this case.
|
| Do you always "safely eject" the iPod when you are finished, or do you
| just unplug the cable?

I have been running with OF on my 5G Video exclusively for the last two
months (Don't Ask!!) and even tho' I ALWAYS safely eject, windows will
regularly tell me there is a problem with the File System, and occasionally
lose tracks, So I don't think it's necessarily Rockbox that's the culprit
here....