Subject: Re: mean of bookmark files' format

Re: mean of bookmark files' format

From: claudio capriati <claudiocpr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:08:51 +0100

Thanks Magnus, but I'd like to understand better the meaning of single
fields and to find a way to convert from information que format to
bookmark format.
i think that if existing it , we could upload one file that contains
the entire album of artist on the player, and we could scroll in to
audio file through bookmark list. it is good because if you extract
all cd audio in a single track with que file, you can backup it for an
eventual future masterizzation and use it on player scrolling through
bookmark list.

> 2. Resume offset (in bytes)
ok, but if I've the bookmark point expressed in minutes seconds and
frame how can i calculate it?

> 3. Shuffle seed
what means? what are the right values for this field and thair meaning?>

> 5. Resume time (in ms)
how can i convert time expressed in minutes seconds and frames to time
expressed in ms?

> 6. Repeat mode (see settings.h for possible values)
i'm sorry, what is setting.h? where is it?

> 7. Shuffle on (1) or off (0)
what means and wich is the different wit shuffle seed?

greetings

claus