Subject: Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

From: DM Beaver <dbeaver888_at_wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:38:43 -0500

Hi,

I too tried to use rbutilcli to create voice files. It says my tts
configuration is invalid. If I use the gui version of rbutil it works just
fine.

Here is the error I see when trying to configure the tts engine:

Configure TTS Engine:
Current TTS Engine: Sapi 5 TTS Engine
TTS Configuration: Invalid
1: Select another TTS Engine.
2: Change TTS Engine Configuration.
3: Return.

I can't seem to find where my tts engines are installed either. Any idea
what type of file I should look for to find it? I am using AT&T Naturally
Speaking Mike and Crystal 16.

Thanks.