Subject: Gigabeat WPS select behavior

Gigabeat WPS select behavior

From: Chris Adams <nerile_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:01:33 -0600

Hi, I apologize if this behavior has been discussed or documented
elsewhere, but I did not see it (or didn't have the right search
terms) after some googling.

I recently upgraded my gigabeat F40 from an older 2007 build which
could not display the time and date on any of the WPS themes. I can
now see the time and date, but the functionality of "select" on the
touchpad has changed from pause/play to returning to the menu, which I
can see is definitely the default behavior now according to the
documentation. I'm running r16239-080207. Is there any way to change
it back?

thanks,
chris