Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: mp3 media manager and recording directory questions

mp3 media manager and recording directory questions

From: James Dunn <james_at_4thharmonic.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:17:19 +0000

Hi,

I have a couple of questions that I would appreciate peoples opinions on -

1) I currently use iTunes on Windows XP to manage mp3's and then have to
manually copy them to my Archos Jukebox Recorder V1 with explorer. Is
there another/better alternative so I can sync the device to iTunes or
similar program. I like the way iTunes organises files, and I don't want
copies in more than one location (ie: on the jukebox only).

2) Is it possible to change the recording directory? It used to be
recordings, but now the default is set to root with no option to change
it. I'm using version 16255M.

thanks

James

Archos Jukebox Recorder V1