Subject: iPod 60GB Vidio tips anyone?

iPod 60GB Vidio tips anyone?

From: David Truong <>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:04:23 +1000

Hi Everyone,

I just got a second-hand iPod Video 60GB player and installed rockbox using
the file. As I am totally blind I also install
the voice file. This iPod did come with Rockbox already installed on it but
my mate told me that this install was from 8 or so months ago. Anyway,
after installing the latest file, I can't seem to
move between tracks at all. I press right side of wheel to move to next
track and I hear a beep as I have my iPod configured to beep, but it stays
on the currently playing track instead of advancing to the next track.

I'm just wondering if there is something I am missing here? Are there any
settings I should configure my iPod Video 60GB for? Am I using the right
iPod rockbox install file? do I need the latest boot loader and if so where
can I get it? Thanks in advance for any help on the above,

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:

Skype: blindboxer1967