Subject: RE: iPod 60GB Vidio tips anyone?

RE: iPod 60GB Vidio tips anyone?

From: Hussein Patwa <hspatwa_at_talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:19:00 -0000

Hi,

I think this behaviour can happen if the repeat setting is set to repeat the
current track. Try menu > general > playback > repeat. If I remember
rightly it'll cause the directional controls to focus only on the current
track, but bear in mind I do have a 30GB iPod not a 60GB, but then again it
shouldn't make that much difference.

Cheers.

HTH.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes