Subject: Re: USB charging and rockbox.

Re: USB charging and rockbox.

From: Shea <>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:45:10 -0600

Well no, I can't say that I did. However there isn't any mention of this in
the manual that I read so had no idea I was supposed too. As a point of
interest, why is it defaulted to off anyway? I mean I'd have thought that is
something that by default, you'd want enabled.

Whereabouts should I look for this option?

Thank you for your help. It is appreciated.