Subject: Re: iPod Video 30GB Battery Life

Re: iPod Video 30GB Battery Life

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:00:50 -0600

Leonard Morris wrote:
> last time I did not leave the message in tack I was specifically told
> to reply to the original message for persons wishing to review the
> archive.
"Reply to the original message" does not mean "quote the entire previous
message" nor does it mean "top post." You may quote the relevant parts
of the previous message contextually. But the guidelines are posted, and
if anyone asks or tells you to break them, they're in the wrong. The
guidelines are publicly available, you may verify yourself what is
required, rather than arguing with me about it.