Subject: RE: iPod Video 30GB Battery Life

RE: iPod Video 30GB Battery Life

From: Hussein Patwa <hspatwa_at_talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:36:05 -0000

Hello,

I actually noticed the 89% issue yesterday as I made a point of checking the
battery life before I started playing. I had charged the iPod from the USB
port for about 3 hours beforehand. I disabled the EQ, crossfeed and
dithering and got about 90 minutes of listening before I decided to turn in
for the night. Battery level at that time was 62%.

H.