Subject: working with bookmarks

working with bookmarks

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 03:56:27 +0800

I am having difficulty working with bookmarks on my Ipod video 60GB. Specifically I do not hear any information voiced where to delete/remove a bookmark when I hit stop playback . I also changed the setting from create a bookmark on stop to ask but when I hear ask when I hit stop the information regarding assk option choice disappears quickly and returns to the bookmark list. Can you give me some tips and tricks for working with bookmarks? Thanks.