Subject: Proposal to Help on Rockbox's TWiki

Proposal to Help on Rockbox's TWiki

From: Aurélio A. Heckert <aurium_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:30:38 -0300

Hi All,

I'm a Wikiaholic and i love TWiki. I work in a good collection of
websites based on TWiki and i'm a collaborator on TWiki.org.

I think we can have a better web site with more organization and
easy to find information using more the good TWiki functionalities.

I can do the TWiki organization and to propose a new website
look. To re-organize i need a help from a TWikiAdmin ( Linus,
Daniel, or Björn) to create a "Docs" TWikiWeb where i will work.
( http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/TWiki/ManagingWebs )

I will not break any link! But i will proposal a redirect to the
new organized web. I can do it with the TWiki web interface
only. ( i do not need to be a server admin )

If you have some minutes, i propose to the server admin to
upgrade to the TWiki 4.2:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/TWikiPressRelease04x02
There are some cool and useful things.

Best Wishes,