Subject: Can't get Sansa C250 to stay in MSC mode

Can't get Sansa C250 to stay in MSC mode

From: Ann <tate886_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 10:10:47 -0500

Hi folks,

I can't seem to get my Sansa C250 to stay in MSC mode so that Rockbox
can be installed. I have a sighted person to set it, but when I turn it
off, then plug it in to the computer, it just shows up as an entry in My
Computer, but not a drive lettered entry. It shows up simply as sansa
C250, but will not allow you to create or paste or unzip folders in to
the root directory at all.

Any ideas? Is there a way I can try and get it in to MSC mode by myself,
without having to wait for sighted assistance?

Thanks.

~Ann