Subject: Re: My sansa E250 is talking, but....that's all it's doing

Re: My sansa E250 is talking, but....that's all it's doing

From: Jacob Rau <jacob.rau_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:01:20 -0500

Well, you say your sansa is talking---i take it you aren't sighted? I don't
know if Windows' chkdsk is accessible or not, but running the command
"chkdsk /r x:" where x is the drive letter should fix any filesystem
corruption you have. If you don't know, this would be entered into the
Start, Run box.

Sorry if this isn't helpful; I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I will
respond shortly.
Jake