Subject: Hint about HD spin activity

Hint about HD spin activity

From: asettico <asettico_at_rossomaltese.it>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 11:41:03 +0100

Hi, all.

I'm playing RB onto an iPod Video 5.5g.

First of all, my best congratulation for the great job you are doing!
Most of the playback problems since the last couple of months seem to be
solved. Still remain some odd behaviours jumping back and forth inside a
playlist, but I know you are working hard about that. ;-)

I think I have found one more element about the HD spin activity.

I never use the playlists, since I prefer to organize my tracks in a
directory tree, so almost always I select a directory in the file browser
and then select recursively all the content. Doing this *it produces a spin*
activity at the end of each played track.

As the opposite, entering in a directory and selecting one track, it's not
matter if it's the first or not, the spin activity *is not produced* and the
gapless tracks are reproduced with no gap between.

HTH
Happy hacking! :-)
--
  ,= ,-_-. =.  asettico ~ [ http://rossomaltese.it/   ]
((_/)o o(\_)) OpenPGP ~~ [ 1024D/1CB926BA 2003-11-29 ]