Subject: question about talk clips

question about talk clips

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:22:40 -0000

Hi list.
I use an h140, and i'd really like to be able to use talk clips in rockbox.
However i don't use the database, and just use the file browser, and i've
noticed that if I use talk clips, the disc has to spin up whenever a clip
needs to be accessed Is there anything that I can do to reduce the disc
activity? as at the moment I don't want to use talk clips if it needs to
spin the disc up for every access of a clip.
I tried using the dircache option but it didn't seem to have an affect.