Subject: Computer refuses to recognize SanDisk e250

Computer refuses to recognize SanDisk e250

From: Peacenik <zenbones_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 04:10:40 -0500

Hi

This may be o/t as it is more of a Sandisk than Rockbox problem .

Problem: I have a SanDisk e250 2gig player with Rockbox installed. Suddenly, I
can no longer access the files via USB cable because the unit freezes in "Refresh
Database" mode. It thus no longer appears as a drive on my computer.

The unit also freezes in "refresh Database" mode when disconnected from the
computer when I attempt to boot into the OF.

The only way to turn the unit off is by pressing the power button for 20 sec. I'm
able to boot into Rockbox, however. I just can't access the unit via USB cable.

I'd muchly appreciate any suggestions as to how this might be remedied.

TIA.

wndy