Subject: Which IPOD?

Which IPOD?

From: Adam Cripps <kabads_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:28:39 +0000

My iriver h320 (RIP) had rockbox on it and I really enjoyed using it.
However, I need to get a new model (don't ask why). Obviously, the
h320 is no longer available from retail outlets.

I have vouchers (my iriver became part of an insurance claim) and the
retail outlets don't stock anything but Ipods (in the UK, it looks
like I have to buy from Comet, Woolworths or Argos).

I was looking at this model [0] - will this model play nicely with
rockbox? Plus, I'd really like a tuner (I listened to the tuner a lot
on my iriver).

Alternatively, does anyone have a recommendation that can be bought
from those outlets?

TIA
Adam

[0] http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/416622/APPLE-IPOD-CLASSIC-80GB-BLACK?cm_sp=FeatureEnd-_-iPod_&_MP3-_-position1