Subject: Voicing file properties (iPod 5.5)

Voicing file properties (iPod 5.5)

From: Hussein Patwa <hspatwa_at_talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:34:39 -0000

Hello,

Following loosely from a post earlier today, I've noticed that rockbox does
not voice the file properties screen. Using the latest (current) build and
voice file from www.rockbox.org/daily.shtml on the iPod Video 5.5 30GB try:

1. From file browser or database, initiate playing of a file.
2. Pause playback with play/pause.
3. Hit (Long)Select and then choose the properties option.
4. This screen is not voiced.

Is there something I'm missing here, or if not could this functionality be
considered for future work? For reference I have all voice options enabled
with file/directories spelt out.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

--
Tel: 07894759562
IMPORTANT NOTE: As of 15:30 on February 15, 2008, I am currently the subject