Subject: apple firmware and folders

apple firmware and folders

From: Leonard Morris <>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:20:52 +0800

Curious! When I boot into the apple firmware there is a folder named iPod_Control and under there is a folder titled music with 51 folders with names like f0 f01 f02 etc etc. In these folders are .talk clips but nothing else. Do I need these folders or is it ok to delete them? I bought this Ipod video 60GB 5.5 before 5.5 was supported by rockbox about a year ago from someone on ebay and restored the Ipod to factory settings which erased all of the music from the prior owner before installing Rockbox.