Subject: Re: apple firmware and folders

Re: apple firmware and folders

From: asettico <>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:40:40 +0100

*In data 13/03/2008 07:03, Woody Anna Dresner ha scritto*:
> Hi Leonard,
> You shouldn't need that folder unless you plan to use the iPod with
> iTunes sometimes. Since it probably takes up very little space, though, I
> think I'd leave it alone in case you ever do want to do that.

Maibe could be better to rename that folder. Just once I connected via USB
my iPod to a PC with iTunes installed, that tried to update something! >:O
I don't know if this is sufficient or iTunes search for its files scanning
the DAP filesystem.
Just my 2 cents.

  ,= ,-_-. =.  asettico ~ [   ]
((_/)o o(\_)) OpenPGP ~~ [ 1024D/1CB926BA 2003-11-29 ]