Subject: Ladies, Gentlemen, we have SOUND!

Ladies, Gentlemen, we have SOUND!

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:39:01 +0100

After a little less than a week's work on the iAudio M3 port, I
just played the first MP3 track on my M3 40GB. This was possible
because there are a lot of similarities to other, already
supported coldfire targets.

The change required to make it play music is already in SVN, but
the SVN code isn't actually usable yet because it misses
another, rather important detail: Buttons don't work yet, apart
from the main & remote Play buttons. I already figured out the
ADC, but I don't have nice, committable driver code yet.

In case you want to know: The first track played on a rockboxed
iAudio M3 was "Still Believe" by "All Ends".

Keep on rocking!!!

Jens