Subject: GSoC PROJECT-ui design

GSoC PROJECT-ui design

From: abhineshwar tomar <abhineshwartomar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:35:04 +0530

hello sir its abhineshwar tomar, i want to work over the project of
designing screens for rockbox under the title rockbox code base
i have some idea of making the screens/interfaces make more interactive and
user friendy and want to show my designs(pen drawn)
sir just need to get a proper link for the same....i have totally read your
projects page and this struck me.....i would also like to make some other
changes in the rockbox code base to make it better
in short i want to help rockbox......just tell me from where i should
start....i'm an undergraduate from india.....in 2nd year of my bachelor's
degree........
thank you sir