Subject: X5 hardware problems

X5 hardware problems

From: Weoh g <>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:10:56 -0700

I dropped my x5 and now it has a new "feature". Whenever the x5 is playing
something(in rockbox or the original firmware), and the x5 is turned face
down, the music sort of pauses. The music will stop playing, but there will
still be sounds coming out, quiet pops and clicks. If the x5 is returned
facing up, the music continues from where it "paused" before it was

I've opened it up to see if maybe there was a loose connection somewhere,
but due to my ignorance, I was unable to find anything.

Any tips?