Subject: replacing a current build with an older version

replacing a current build with an older version

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:54:48 +0800

I want to rreplace a current build with an older version because the March 22, 2008 current build I placed on my Ipod 5.5 60GB appears to have a bug. When I click on long select while a file is playing the menus are spoken with a choppy voice so that I can barely discern what is being said to make a selection while turn the click wheel to I.E. select pitch or to select browse equalizer presets. I still have a copy of rockbox.zip with a February 13, 2008 release date on my pc which worked nicely without the choppyness issues. Can I copy the earlier version of .rockbox on to the ipod or do I have to uninstall rockbox first?