Subject: RE: replacing a current build with an older version

RE: replacing a current build with an older version

From: Darren Duff <duff379_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:00:14 -0400

I want to rreplace a current build with an older version because the March
22, 2008 current build I placed on my Ipod 5.5 60GB appears to have a bug.
When I click on long select while a file is playing the menus are spoken
with a choppy voice so that I can barely discern what is being said to make
a selection while turn the click wheel to I.E. select pitch or to select
browse equalizer presets. I still have a copy of rockbox.zip with a February
13, 2008 release date on my pc which worked nicely without the choppyness
issues. Can I copy the earlier version of .rockbox on to the ipod or do I
have to uninstall rockbox first?

I have done this before many times. Sure! just deleet the .rockbox folder
and copy over the old one...

Darren Duff.
Assistive Technology Instructor
Tech-Able, Inc.
Phone: (678)936-6113
personal E-mail duff379_at_gmail.com
work E-mail: darren_at_techable.org
win live messenger *no mail please* darren379_at_hotmail.com
skype ID duffman31279
www.techable.org <http://www.techable.org/>
"Empowering and Enriching Lives
        Through Assistive Technology"