Subject: Voices for Iriver H10

Voices for Iriver H10

From: Cynthia Handel <cindy425_at_samobile.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:47:32 -0400

I installed Rockbox, yesterday, and didn't like the voice. So, I asked
a friend about the voice which was originally on my machine, before I
messed it up. He directed me to:

http://tbrn.net/rockbox/

There I downloaded the Paul voice for the H10. It sounds wonderful,
but only reads the first menu. If I select anything past the initial
menu, there is no speech. I'm a blind person and really need the
speech. Does anyone know anything about this and if there is a
solution. I went back to the original voice, but would prefer this Paul voice.

Thanks.

Cindy