Subject: First click light only

First click light only

From: David <>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:06:00 +0100

i there is a better way than the "first click only acivates light" option.
I think the best behaviour would be, that only the select button first
activates the light and the second press give you the file select screeen,
and all the other buttons have directly the corresponding function.

For example, if i press next while the light is off, i want a new song.
directly, and not with 2 key presses. the same with pause. But if i would
like to know the artist of the current track, i like to press select and
nothing than light goes on happens.
If i want to browse to a new song, its ok to press select twice.

I think this is the only intuitive way.
The two possibilities i now have are both not satsifying me.

Btw, i have an Cowon iAudio, can't say that all the players function like

do you think this is worth a patch?
how do you think about it?