Subject: Paul Voice for Iriver H10...March 27

Paul Voice for Iriver H10...March 27

From: Cynthia Handel <>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:50:00 -0400

I just downloaded and installed Paul for my Iriver H10. It's the
latest version, dated March 27.

There's a little improvement, but only some of the menus work a little more.

When I press select on Files, I still get no speech.

Data base still says nothing when selected.

Under Settings, I get Sound Setting and General Settings. In sound
Settings, I can hear the list of folders, but get no speech after
selecting any of them.

In General Settings, under Playback, I can hear the menus and they seem
to be working pretty well. I believe I checked all menus under
Playback and they appear to be read correctly.

Nothing happens when I select Play Lists, Plug ins, and System from the
main menu.

So, it seems to be somewhat better, but not usable, yet.

Thank you for your efforts.

Cindy Handel

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network.  Visit to learn more about accessibility anywhere.