Subject: Re: Rockbox Keeps Going back to Default Settings

Re: Rockbox Keeps Going back to Default Settings

From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:56:45 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Nicky Davies wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> I've only been using Rockbox for a few weeks, and I'm really enjoying it! The only problem is, I find each time I turn Rockbox off it keeps returning to the default settings, so I have to reset them each time I start Rockbox. Can anybody help please?

Your mail reader does something strange with all the lines in my email
client (alpine) so sorry about the bad quoting.

Anyway try deleting config.cfg and then adjust your settings and reboot.
I guess you could create a config.cfg with all your settings if you like.

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/