Subject: Re: Do I have a battery probem?

Re: Do I have a battery probem?

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: 05 Apr 2008 13:04:30 +0200

Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz> writes:

> There's life in the old girl yet! Is your Archos attached in some way
> to stop it rattling around?

No, it just fits nicely and sufficiently tight in the hole.

> Is there a line-in connection to your audio system?

Yes. I have a Prius Tech Edition, and it has a MP3 connector alongside
the 12V lighter connection in the arm console. Thats where the cables
go to.

> I see from your link that you drive a Prius. Are you enjoying it?
> Both my wife and I have one each. They are truly amazing cars. I
> just love mine - so quiet and easy to drive (and, of course so
> economical).

Yes, nothing but good experiences until now (6 months/15.000 km). It's
a quietly driving RockBox ;-).

-- Johan