Subject: Not recognizing my ogg files

Not recognizing my ogg files

From: Michael Maslo <mmaslo1964_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 12:41:50 -0500

Hi list:

I have a ipod video 80 gig hard drive ipod.

I when going through my files cannot select most of the folders which
contain the ogg files. What is weird is that some of the files with the
extension ogg are shown and play fine while others I go into the folder but
there is nothing shown there.

Any reason on why this would be happening? Just to try it out I hooked up to
the computer with the usb cable and it worked fie playing off the ipod.

Please help and any suggestions would be appreciated.