Subject: Re: Not recognizing my ogg files

Re: Not recognizing my ogg files

From: constantine (on laptop) <"constantine>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 20:27:54 -0600

Try formatting the player, then reinstal rockbox. See if that fixes it.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
msn: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 2512 mb DDR ram(
hopefully!), Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive