Subject: Re: micro sd support

Re: micro sd support

From: Arno Wald <arno.wald_at_netcologne.de>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:51:39 +0200

aditya mody wrote:
> does rockbox suport 8gb microsd hc type for sansa E200 series,,, i am
> planning to buy one as it is available at a very good price

I am using a Sansa e280 with a 8GB microSDHC (from Sandisk) card. It
works, but the card has to be filled by using a card reader because the
USB-support in rockbox does not yet work and the original firmware does
not support SDHC cards. But this is not a big thing.

Sometimes there are strange problems (after the random-folder function
did choose a new album) where nothing more is played. The play-screen
does only print <root> as album and artist name (I think it is these two
fields) and playing hangs at second 0. After turning the device off and
on it works ok again.

Ciao,
Arno