Subject: Re: Album art and special characters

Re: Album art and special characters

From: Andrew Hart <>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:45:26 -0400

I wasn't aware of the special use of semicolons in CD's. Thanks for
that. They are, nonetheless, valid in FATXX and NTFS. However,
regarding *nix, I'm aware the semicolon is uses for placing more than
one command on a line, etc., However, I do believe that virtually any
character is valid because you can escape characters in the shell or
enclose them in double quotes, etc. Please correct me if I am wrong.