Subject: Re: Selling my iAudio X5

Re: Selling my iAudio X5

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:50:20 -0500

Honestly, this isn't an auction site. It would be more polite to simply
say "I'm looking for $X" and state that you'll accept the first response
that is either in your reasonable shipping area, or willing to meet your
shipping needs. Too often people just seeking bids, or even just testing
the waters, create more argument on lists like these. This list isn't
for hardware sales, so they should be handled without a "I'm waiting
around for bids" especially since you're neither citing a range or a
time frame, so you can all too easily just say "nobody met my need" and
keep feeding the list with more requests until someone offers your price.

In fact I would suggest if sales are going to happen on this list, they
should always include a set price, and be done quickly and cleanly.