Subject: RE: Selling my iAudio X5

RE: Selling my iAudio X5

From: Stuart Lawler <stuart.lawler_at_visionline.ie>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:46:01 +0100

> Maybe I'd be less abrupt if you and others would show some sign of being
aware of the list guidelines. For example, you've once again top posted, and
I'm sure you've seen messages regarding this many times now, as I know
you're a regular on the list.

Paul, firstly, my apologies for a somewhat delayed response to this thread.

Perhaps instead of constantly ranting on about top posting, you might be so
kind as to tell us why you and the other moderators here insist that people
should not use it?

I would think I speak for more than myself here when I say that at this
point, I feel that I can't ask questions on this list any more, in case I
upset the very strict posting rules that have been employed here.

What, Paul, is so wrong with top posting? Please do enlighten us, and not
just tell us that we shouldn't do it.

From a concerned lister.