Subject: Re: Selling my iAudio X5

Re: Selling my iAudio X5

From: Jose Celestino <>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:05:06 +0100

Words by Stuart Lawler [Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:46:01PM +0100]:
> > Maybe I'd be less abrupt if you and others would show some sign of being
> aware of the list guidelines. For example, you've once again top posted, and
> I'm sure you've seen messages regarding this many times now, as I know
> you're a regular on the list.
> Paul, firstly, my apologies for a somewhat delayed response to this thread.
> Perhaps instead of constantly ranting on about top posting, you might be so
> kind as to tell us why you and the other moderators here insist that people
> should not use it?

Oh, and attribution lines are an incredible help on keeping things sane.

I found it a pain to distinguish what you're replying from what you're
replying to. And impossible to find whom you're replying to.

Jose Celestino
"If you would have your slaves remain docile, teach them hymns."
    -- Ed Weathers ("The Empty Box")