Subject: RE: error -2147024664 during voice generation

RE: error -2147024664 during voice generation

From: Celeste Fisher <celestefisher79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 07:56:05 -0600

Rene,
I am not sure, as I have never built voices for Rockbox. However, I have
used the Acapela voices for .talk clips, and it seems that for some strange
reason, the Acapela voices are tied to TextAloud, so if you do not have
TextAloud running, it will generate strange errors when generating .talk
clips, so I would assume that it would also generate errors when building
the Rockbox voice as well, though I'm just going on my own experiences and
may not know what I'm talking about whatsoever. So if that's the case, feel
free to disregard what I said. *grin*
Celeste