Subject: RE: Question regarding iPods and Blind users

RE: Question regarding iPods and Blind users

From: Darren Duff <>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:11:55 -0400

sure I'm blind and I do it all the time but I use an ipod video.
I don't know where I'd be without my ipod.

Darren Duff.

Host of The Duff Domain heard every Monday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
eastern standard time at <>

For show related E-mail only Personal Phone: (678)936-6113
personal E-mail work E-mail: win live
messenger *no mail please* skype contact duffman31279
and check out The Duff Domain channel where you can hear all past shows at