Subject: RE: Question regarding iPods and Blind users

RE: Question regarding iPods and Blind users

From: Daryl Swinson <dswinson_at_conwaycorp.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 12:23:58 -0500

Darren,

Thanks for the reassurance! *S*

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Darren Duff
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:12 PM
To: 'Rockbox'

sure I'm blind and I do it all the time but I use an ipod video.

I don't know where I'd be without my ipod.

Darren Duff.

Host of The Duff Domain heard every Monday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
eastern standard time at http://www.tbrn.net <http://www.tbrn.net/> .

For show related E-mail only darren_at_tbrn.net Personal Phone: (678)936-6113
personal E-mail duff379_at_gmail.com work E-mail: darren_at_techable.org win live
messenger *no mail please* darren379_at_hotmail.com skype contact duffman31279
and check out The Duff Domain channel where you can hear all past shows at
http://tbrn.net:8000/TheDuffDomain.ogg.m3u
<http://tbrn.net:8000/TheDuffDomain.ogg.m3u>