Subject: Re: Voice Box Plus Throwing Exceptions

Re: Voice Box Plus Throwing Exceptions

From: Brian Wolven <>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:37:22 -0400

Dj Paddy wrote:
> Dj Paddy said,
> "Can anyone help with the following error?
> Am getting this with the link Brian kindly provided earlier.
> "
> To clarify I meant after downloading the script and running it. Not a
> problem with the link itself. :)
> I only had problems generating voices for my albums directory. I was
> able to generate on other directories.
> Is there a limitation for sub-directories or file types?

There may be a limit on the total length of the path, but I don't know
what it might be, nor do I have a working Windows PC handy on which to
experiment. You might try moving a group of the files/folders that
currently cause problems to another location, one with a shorter name
for the full path. If the voice scripts start working there, then you've
probably isolated the problem.

List admin: